Re: Computer Room & Kara's Tornado Damage

Glad to hear you guys are safe!  Were you injured at all by all that
glass?  It does look like that storm really sucked.  It really looks
like there's a lot of cleanup to be done.  Kinda looks like it did
down here after the two hurricanes went through.

Koree

On 4/4/06, Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org> wrote:

> http://www.luci.org/~kara/pics/storm/
>
> Our store is without power, and is one of the few businesses in my area
> that didn't get overly damaged by yesterday's tornado.  The storage area
> where the SILUG meetings are in Fairview Heights has a skylight from where
> the AC unit was pulled off the roof.  I was attempting to go home and got
> caught at the stop light in front of K&G.  An explanation is linked from
> the front page.
>
> We've had a number of calls, so I thought I'd post this here.
>
> Kara Pritchard                     Phone: 618-398-3000
> President, KS Computer Room Inc.        kara@kspei.com
> Southern Illinois Linux Users Group     www.silug.org
> --

Koree A. Smith