[OT] Woo Hoo

Opera mini just got released. It is a _real_ browser
for cell phone;i.e., it lets you browse real websites,
not just WAP. I tried it during beta testing and it
didn't work on my Sprint phone (Samsung A740). It
complained about "service not available", and the
website said it only supported GPRS. Well, I tried it
again when the offical release came out, because it
said it supported Sprint. Woo Hoo, it works. I can now
type in any site and go to it. Opera Mini does a good
job of _re-rendering_ websites. I went to sites like
CNN, etc, and they look pretty good. Even the
graphics. It you have a java-capable phone, I would
try it. I just went to mini.opera.com (in my WAP
browser) and downloaded it directly to my phone.

[On Topic] I am going to install FC5 T2 tonight. I
downloaded just the boot image, because I want to do a
network install. Does the installer show you a list of
possible install sites (like Debian and Mandriva), or
do I have to know ahead of time where to download
from. If I have to manually enter the address, are
there mirrors for this you guys know/recommend? Thanks!

Faith without Works is Dead...