Re: Gimp/GimpShop

On Dec 9, 2005, at 3:55 PM, wweiler wrote:
> There are some great, FREE, courses on Photoshop and many other
> topics available through HP's Learning Center.  I have taken
> several of these courses and they are of the highest quality, and
> with little or no advertising in most of the courses that I have
> taken.  Check out the full list of available courses at:
>
> http://h30187.www3.hp.com/all_courses.jsp

I've heard very good reviews from others about the HP courses.  Nice
to hear yet another one.

Regarding the Photoshop course, I tried to sign up for the "Beginning
Adobe Photoshop CS2" but it was full.  So I entered my name & e-mail
to be notified.  I'm not sure if that's the course I want to start
with, but I figured with the words "beginning" and "photoshop" I
can't be too far off. :)

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent