Excessive quoting

Hey, folks, can we keep the quoting down to a minimum?

Remember, we all have already gotten the previous message
you're quoting.

If folks who blather on can't be bothered to judiciously
edit quoted messages to make their point, then I can't
see why readers should be bothered to read them.

> From: Ken Keefe <kjkeefe@gmail.com>

34 lines of content

172 quoted lines (entire message)

Oh, and it looks like Ken has thoughtfully included
duplicate versions of his opus in HTML, too. Also quoting
Mr. Smith's message that we already received and read previously
in its entirety. Thankfully, Majordomo is configured to strip that crap out.

Is it too unreasonable to ask that before you hit send, that you somehow
strive to make your "post-to-quote" ratio higher than 20%?

Mike808/