Re: Round two mPlayer

Real player works very  well.  The Alsa mixer does need tweeking like
DOC said.  I have loaded the codex for video play, which to get some of
my favorites to run under Linux was a must (wish it weren't).  I have
also found that the ALSA setup sometimes reverts to original, when other
updates are applied. -- This probably because I don't know what I doing
exactly.  But I did get video working well. I like the Real Player for
web stuff.  Works well in Firefox for me.

Cheers

Bonnie