Re: hey ...on ubuntuu

I've got Kubuntu on my laptop right now.
It's hotplugging capability is pretty impressive, reminicent of Knoppix
but without working apt-get.
My only complaints with it are;
1. It seems to have an unnecessarily long boot time
2. It's default installation has a lot of departures from standard
debian distributions, so it's got a
bit of a learning curve..

All in all, I think I prefer pure Debian, but I do wish Debian supported
the newer KDE's like
Kubuntu does.

NZG