Re: OT: Nate is going to hate me...

On Sep 20, 2005, at 11:52 PM, Robert Citek wrote:
> Is this really a quad 64-bit processor or does AMD also do
> hyperthreading?

Answered my own question with a bit of Google and wikipedia:

   http://stores.tomshardware.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=9157127//
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_core_processor

So this machine is a 2 dual-core processor machine, which is even
better than hyperthreading:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperthreading

> Out of curiosity, how much RAM is in this box?

And we are still dying to know the output from 'cat /proc/meminfo'.  ;)

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent