OT: Job

Position: Sales Clerk/Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Full (or two part-time positions)
Pay rate: $8/hr (potential for growth)
Shifts: Will accommodate for the right candidate(s)

We are looking for someone(s) willing to work hard and help grow our
company.  Organization skills and loyalty a must, you can expect to keep
yourself busy managing retail sales, handling customer service issues, and
completing some accounting tasks.

Computer usage skills are required, and additional technical experience is
a huge bonus.   OpenOffice or Microsoft Office experience, QuickBooks,
Linux, and Google skills are preferred.  Good people skills, communication
skills, ability to handle geeks, and previous customer service experience
is needed.

The variety of duties include (and aren't limited to): Answering phones,
merchandising, inventory control, accounts receivable, document
preparation, filing, cash register operation, account collections,
errands, and scheduling.

If interested, please leave a resume at the front desk, or email to
kara@computerroom.us.  Non-disclosure agreements are required for all K&S
Pritchard Enterprises Inc, (Computer Room) employees.

President, KS Computer Room Inc.	kara@kspei.com
Southern Illinois Linux Users Group	www.silug.org