Re: Sound off on your web readers (if you use one) -- WAS: mail

From: Steven Pritchard <steve@silug.org>
> If someone wants to start another thread on the relative
> merits of various mail programs, feel free.

If anyone is using a web e-mail reader, sound off.
I want to inspect everyone's headers this evening under Evolution.

I have _no_problem_ switching to another web-based e-mail reader.
I did it before with GMail and ended up disappointed.

Yahoo Mail is looking like my next attempt.

-- Bryan

P.S.  PalmOS readers too, if you use one.  The built-in Treo sucks,
and the Eudora is not much better (and doesn't work in the
background).

--
Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org