yum gui?

Can anyone recommend a gui for yum for FC{2,3,4}?

Like apt-get has kpackage and synaptic, I was wondering if yum has
something similar for Fedora?  I've come across yum-extender, but
that seems to only work for for FC4.  Are people here using others?
If so, which?

I have been using apt4rpm with great success, but thought I'd try
something different on this new install.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent