Re: mail header mangling

From: Tom Dison <fretinator@yahoo.com>
> I use a webmail client (yahoo). Is that a bad thing? I
> got tired of having my mail everywhere, so I got rid
> of clients altogether. If everyone would use IMAP, I
> would be fine, but I hate POP3 (even with leave on
> server).

I'm actually evaluting Yahoo Mail right now and it looks
good compared to both Earthlink and GMail.  GMail doesn't
properly do IDs and threading, only subject, and they
state they do not plan to change this (at least that's what
the policy was when I first tried it months ago).

I'll look at your headers when I get home.
It would be a good, "independent" test for myself.

I use my IEEE alias for a reason, and it's easy to switch
on a dime (i.e., 12 hours).

--
Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org