Re: Jul. 6 meeting agenda ideas

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 07:00:30PM +0000, Kyle Pointer wrote:
> Just in case we run out of things to talk about spontaneously, I was
> hoping people might put ideas of what to talk about during the meeting
> in a thread. ;-)
> Any ideas of what the discussion would be about?
> ( there's someone besides me who really wants to know... )

A lot of the things I can think of would only interest the hackers on
the list (mike808, Steve, et al.), but if anyone wants, I can bring
along my bag of tricks and present what I have.

The one thing that I can think of that would be a smash would be doing
photo manipulations in Gimp, but alas, I have no stock or anything that
I could carry around.  And library management in gThumb is another that
would fit into that.

Oh, hey, what about Opteron badging?  Steve? :)

--
Nathaniel Reindl, freelance tech support monkey and college student
Fedora Core 4 kernel 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 on an AMD Opteron 240

"Unlike the majority of the Unix peanut gallery, I consider a
case-insensitive, case-preserving file system a screaming /feature/, not
a bug. If you have two distinct files which differ only in case, you're
a pinhead and deserve to lose."
-- Jamie Zawinski, in a comment somewhere about HFS+ in OS X