Re: OSCON 05

Quoting Don Laur <dlaur@siu.edu>:

> Has anyone been to the O'Reilly Open Source Convention?
> http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/
>
> The details have just been announced and it looks like it would be
> something that would be good to go to.
> Has anyone heard anything good or bad about it?
>
> Thanks.

Been to almost every one.  Best conference of the year as far as I'm concerned.
Excellent birds of a feather sessions, good general sessions, worthwhile
tutorials, and a great opportunity to see the founders of some of the best OS
projects get drunk and stupid at night.

Ken Hagan
Technology Consultant
Alacrity-IT, Inc