Re: FC4t2 progress

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 22:25 -0500, Kyle Pointer wrote:
> Oh, and yum has been around since FC1t1 :)
> -- kyle

Kyle,

You're right. The xterm I though was checking FC3 was actually ssh'd to
my RHEL4 box, which does _not_ have yum. It's been a long week.

Observations about yum: (1) it's messy (and I generally like text only
utilities), and (2) it's s-l-o-w.

Ever since I started running this daily cron dittie:

   #!/bin/sh
   /usr/sbin/up2date-nox -u

I've had no need for anything else, but now that up2date in FC4t2 is
broken...

--Doc