Re: FC4t2 progress

Yes thats a bug with the up2date gui.
I'm trying to fix it, but I don't know python.
But its worth a try. :)
Here's whats causing it.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/checklist.py", line 148, in
_button_press_cb
    self._toggle_row (info[0])
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/checklist.py", line 134, in
_toggle_row
    self.toggled_func(val, row_data)
  File "./gui.py", line 282, in updateSelectedSize
    self.__updateSelectedSizeLabel(sizeLabel, state, rowData)
  File "./gui.py", line 276, in __updateSelectedSizeLabel
    self.pkgsSelected = self.pkgsSelected + 1
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'instance' and 'int'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/checklist.py", line 148, in
_button_press_cb
    self._toggle_row (info[0])
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/checklist.py", line 134, in
_toggle_row
    self.toggled_func(val, row_data)
  File "./gui.py", line 282, in updateSelectedSize
    self.__updateSelectedSizeLabel(sizeLabel, state, rowData)
  File "./gui.py", line 272, in __updateSelectedSizeLabel