Re: apache speed issues with Fedora 3 x86_64

I've had some slow responses when I had name resolution turned on for the
logging, and I was coming from a machine without dns entries.

Wordpress uses mysql, and gallery doesn't (unless you are running the
beta of the new version). Perhaps that makes the difference.

eks