Calling all Debianistas

I have a debian network install question. I have an
old laptop with no CD-Rom that I install Debian on via
the network floppy install. To install stable, I just
download the floppies from the ...stable/install
directory. To install testing, I download the floppies
from the testing/install directory. Both of these
installs just ask you for the mirror, they do not
allow you to pick the subdirectories. The floppies
"know" which version to install from the mirror.
However, when I download the floppies from
unstable/install I wind up with a testing
installation. I don't have enough room on the hard
drive to do an upgrade by changing the apt sources.
Any ideas?

Faith without Works is Dead...