Re: Did I stump the band? -- qtparted from Fedora Extras

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 17:37 -0600, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> Robert,
> I'd like to, but it's not part of RHEH4.

Grab it from Fedora Extras for CL4.1 (Fedora Core 3).

You may be able to do this while maintaining full consistency with
UP2DATE by adding Fedora Extras as a source for UP2DATE (or possibly via
YUM).  I.e., Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4's UP2DATE will resolve
dependencies and prefer the "Core" packages from RHN servers, while
still allowing Fedora Extra packages to be added.  I have done this with
some success with my RHEL 3 systems (tapping CL3.2, Fedora Core 1).

For more on configuring Fedora Extras:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fUsingExtras

Or to just grab the packages:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/

You'll also need to import the key:
rpm --import \
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/RPM-GPG-KEY-
Fedora-Extras

--
Bryan J. Smith                                  b.j.smith@ieee.org
Community software is all about choice, choice of technology.