Re: Disk recovery

cpio would be your best bet.  you can grab pretty much eeverything and
anything with all the perms and flags that you have on the files already.

now, if i hadn't been drinking since noon, i would be able to give you an
example.  but, since i can barely type...yeah.

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."