A weird thing with Fedora and static IP addresses...

I have a Fedora 3 server setup with apache, ssh, and a few other things.
I have it behind a linksys router and the router routes a few ports of
interest to the IP address 192.168.1.29, which is the server's static
IP. I have the IP specified in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
like so:

DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=none
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Ethernet
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
IPADDR=192.168.1.29
USERCTL=no
PEERDNS=yes
GATEWAY=192.168.1.1
IPV6INIT=no

The problem is that every once in a while it drops its static IP and
requests one dynamically. This is obviously a big problem since the
router is still sending traffic to 192.168.1.29. It is almost like the
system thinks that 192.168.1.29 is really dynamic and its lease expires
so it requests a new one... I just checked and there is a dhclient
process running on the system. So, any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ken