Re: HD PVR Build-In

Charter is my cable provider...My hold up right now is my computer doesn't
have the recommended horsepower...might stick it in just to see (worst case
is I won't get 30fps)...At first I thought my motherboard had the wrong PCI
version (2.1 vs 2.2) but I think I was mistaken...Also, pcHDTV recommends an
NVIDIA card w/ IDCT support which counts out my old GeForce2 MX.

Really, I just need to ignore the protests of my wife and build me a new
computer.