cron jobs

hey i was reading about backing stuff up by using cron.  i set up my
cron file to touch other files that are shell scripts.  there are three,
one does a backup of the whole system, another one does the /home
folder, and the otherone my usbdisk.  i was wondering if anyone would
look at my entries and see if they are done correctly?

###run-parts
###min hour dayOmonth month dayOweek
30 23 28 * 6 bntly_rhds run-parts /portney/./backup-all
0 7 * * * 1 bntly_rhds run-parts /portney/./backup-home
30 23 * * 0 bntly_rhds run-parts /portney/./backup-tybln