Re: Tools and Techniques

Yeah, I hate the fact that IE sucks and I have to hack up a website to
get it to look right in IE. I have written several pages and I always
use XHTML strict. Many times, I'll check that my page is XHTML strict
valid and looks great on Firefox. When I roll over to IE however, many
things are usually broken. When I get some free time I am going to write
some code that I am going to embed in all my personal web pages that
checks to see if someone is using IE and if they are it will pop up a
message telling them to switch to firefox and so on.

I do appreciate the fact that this is not an acceptable practice for
commercial websites, but it will be on my personal websites.

Ken