Re: 4 port network card

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 01:12:10PM -0600, Casey Boone wrote:
> admittedly the two different models they have are both 95 bucks.

One is a via-rhine chipset.  The other is some crappy chipset (I
forget which, natsemi maybe?).

We should have some of the VIA chipset boards in RSN, but they'll be
more like $110 (give or take), so in the same ballpark as
$95+shipping.

I just need to get them ordered in from Latvia.  :-)

> might be better to find a cheap usb2 nic and cheap usb hub and use
> those instead heh

It's still a little cheaper than the USB route, I think.  (Granted,
not a lot cheaper.)  And it is more permanent...

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.