Re: nfs exports

oh im not worried about the data, im not overly worried about anyone
compromising an internal system as there is just my laptop and these
two linux boxes.  lappy dual boots xp and fc3.  i dont use internet
explorer and i dont run untrusted binaries (and most other safe
computing habits).  noone will be attaching locally except me pretty
much.

if someone does manage to get in and kill all my data i can get it
back albeit with some hassle, none of it is mission critical, and this
is my home network.

the goal is learning for when i might need to impliment it for someone
or for my job :)

Casey