Re: OT: Trade: AT&T Camera phone

>> the Treo 600 comes in a no-camera-phone model.

> That's news to me. AFAIK, all Treo 600s have VGA-resolution cameras.

http://store.treocentral.com/smartphones_treo_600_sprint_nc.php

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/408-1.htm

And it looks like AT&T will have it this week. GSM. EDGE. ... yummmy ...
http://www.attwireless.com/midtolarge/solutions/devices/palmone650.jhtml

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/484-1.htm

However, the new 650 has a camera. For now.

From http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/474-1.htm
> TreoCentral initially reported that Treo 650 would have a 1.3 MP camera.
> Original specifications listed the camera as 1.3 MP, but something changed.
> The Treo 650 has a second generation VGA (640x480) digital camera that
> supposedly is better than the current one. On the back, a "mirror" has
> been added for self portraits.

Mike/