Publicly usable DNS servers

Does anyone know of a couple of publicly usable DNS servers that I can use for
lookups?
I'm back on dialup for now, and have problems with their DNS servers, so I
would just like to point to some decent ones and use them.
When I try googling for 'DNS servers, public useable, accessable' and some
other terms, all I get is results for DNS server software, not a list of DNS
servers.
I used to have a list of some that I would use, but that got lost when I left
winblows behind.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Littlegrassy.com      Soy Candles, Bath and Body Works
Matt Wehland          mjw@littlegrassy.com