Re: Samba Help

Ray,

Just glancing through everything, if you're dealing with ADS on a
Windows network, shouldn't your file include a realm and shouldn't your
security be set to ADS ?

I'm reading various things from Samba's website, but I'm doing this
faster than what I want to... I'll be working on it a bit later more
thoroughly.

HTH,
Travis

Travis Owens <openbook@linuxmds.com>