Samba Help

Oh Great SILUG. I call upon your vast wisdom!! I need help with a project at
my internship.

I have a mandrake 10 server integrated with a Windows 2003 AD.  The intern
before me set this up.  Samba and Winbind are installed and I can view a
list of all the users on the domain with ‘wbinfo –u’.  I can even read and
write to a public share. I cannot however map a specific user’s home
directory on the linux server to a mapped drive on the windows client.  It
returns a bad username or password type error.

Does anyone have any experience with this type of situation?  Can anyone
help me?  I am about to put my head through a brick wall over this
situation.  I’m sure you have questions, ask away.

Please help!  Thank you,
Ray Holtz