Re: Linux Friendly Digital Camera - Recommandations?

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 20:34, Brad Boeckmann wrote:
> All,
>
> My Kodak LS443 with less than 15 months is broken. Sending it in will
> cost $150. It is money better spent on a new camera.
>
> So, does anyone have a digital camera they'd recommend?

I have a Canon S400 PowerShot that's smaller than a deck of cards, but takes 4
or 5 Mpixel pictures. 220 fit on a 256MB card. I transfer to my ThinkPad T30
(which can be ornery, hardware wise) running FC1 via gtkam with nary a
glitch.

My own philosophy is that a camera should be small enough that you can bring
it with you everywhere, so you can catch that 'once in a lifetime' picture,
rather than wishing you'd brought it with you...

--
Whil

Moving to Linux: Freedom, Choice, Security, Opportunity
http://www.hentzenwerke.com