Re: xfree vnc and the local console

i do have kde installed, but i was wondering if there was a way to start it
up from the command line.

as for what port to use, it is behind a firewall so i was going to use ssh
tunnelling to get to it (go steve for the ssh tunnelling tutorial at the
meeting the other night)

oh well, i guess i will set it up from the kcontrol panel (and hope it works
with gnome as well as that is the DE i use)

Casey