mouse

I just finished upgrading to FC2. I have a MS explorer optical mouse
connected to a KVM. The 4th and 5th buttons have never worked with the
KVM and that is acceptable.

Pre-upgrade the scroll-wheel worked normally under fedora but scrolling
the wheel up would cause a page back under Win2K, Post upgrade both
machines are exhibiting the same behavior, kind of. I now get the right
click menu when I scroll up under fedora.

I have reconfigured the mouse from 3 button PS/2 to wheel mouse PS/2 and
even removed any actions from the scroll wheel in the control panel. No
luck. I'm thinking it may be time to install the new rf mouse and see
how that works. Any ideas?