From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org]On Behalf Of Bryan J. Smith
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 2:50 PM
To: luci-discuss@luci.org; Steven Pritchard
Cc: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: Stuck With Red Hat 7.3

Quoting Steven Pritchard <steve@silug.org>:
> ... Red Hat ... 8.0 ... It was also the first version where LANG was
> set to en_US.UTF-8, which uncovered some bugs in the UTF-8 support
> in a lot of applications.

Dontcha just love how people blame Red Hat for such things?  Yet without Red
Hat, some other distro would be the one who gets blamed for this.  And
without
one distro to take the leap, these issues would not come to light for all
other
distros to compensate?

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- b.j.smith@ieee.org
Engineer, Technologist and School Teacher