NTOP Like software

All,
Is there any good software you can recommend that works like NTOP for
Linux?  Commercial or Free doesn't matter.
I have used NTOP in the past, but for some strange reason I am not
seeing ALL packets, only some.  I can run Ethereal on the Linux box and
see all the packets and then analyze them, however I am wanting a nice
Interface like NTOP to do this.  Trying to train someone on how to view
and interpret an Ethereal packet capture is somewhat difficult.
--
Scott Smith
Network Engineering Services