Fedora Core 2 test 2

For those of you who are interested, FC2 test 2 will be released
tomorrow.  I'd like to politely suggest that any of you who want ISOs
should come by and pick up a set of CDs (if you live in the St. Louis
area) rather than swamp the ftp server.  Enough people will be doing
that anyway.  :-)

For those of you in Carbondale, we can probably mail CDs, or arrange
for someone down there to handle distribution.  Something like that.

And then there's always BitTorrent...