From: Ray Lewis [mailto:rlewis@dtnspeed.net]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 11:16 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: review of Gentoo

On that note, can I safely upgrade from Red Hat 9 to Fedora Core 1. I
have been running Red Hat 9 for awhile and am happy with it. However, I
have been wanting to upgrade my laptop to Red Hat 10 (grin Fedora) but
the upgrade from the CD failed. Should I use apt or yum? My install is
fairly generic but I have upgraded evolution and installed a few
packages.