Re: SILUG Mailing List User Configuration

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 05:41:01PM +0000, hcrouch@mchsi.com wrote:
> SP> The major features of Majordomo2 are
> SP>   * full email interface
> SP>
> SP> Mailman is
> SP>   * no email interface
>
> You lost me here.  Elaborate, please.

Majordomo2 could exist without a web interface.  Everything that can
be done with it can be done by email.  Mailman requires going back and
forth between email and the web interface.

See the jwz.org URL I mentioned in the last email for an example.

I forgot to mention that Majordomo2 also has a command-line interface
for doing admin stuff.  That makes it possible to script things.  It's
Nice.