Help with openoffice

Hi:

 I cannot get OpenOffice 1.1 to run. When I do:

$ soffice
then I get this:

  OpenOffice has not yet been set up for admin.
  Starting setup ...

  (If OpenOffice has already been set up for admin or you
  want to install it someplace other than /home/admin/OpenOffice.org1.1.0
  please abort the installation procedure now, set the $SOFFICE
  environment variable accordingly and rerun /usr/pkg/bin/soffice.)

Done.  Starting OpenOffice ...

exec: /home/admin/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/soffice: not found
notebook: {2}

Any diea what might be wrong?  I have googled and only found one ancient
reference