Re: Xandros -- this is why I HATE these discussions ...

> Knock off the studly underbars.  It's _really_ _freaking_ annoying and
> _VERY_ difficult to read.

Er, that's how formatting is done in Ye Olde Pre-Historic Text-based email days.

It's how one _underlines_ a word. Same for /italicizing/ and *bold*.

I believe that KMail (or was it Mozilla) will actually render those with that
formatting.

So get a better mail client if you don't want to be annoyed by the poor
formatting of your current choice.

AtLeastItsNotStudlyCapsLikeVisualBasicAndJavaProgrammersLove.
WhatAPITAForNonEnglishSpeakersThatOftenAreNotClearOnWordBoundariesOrAcronyms.

Mike/