Re: Xandros 2.0

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 04:55:20AM +0000, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Steve Riendl wrote:
> > This experience has done nothing to settle my concerns about Linux and
> > the desktop.
>
> I'm sure Xandros will be just crushed to hear that. They so very much
> wanted to settle your concerns.

I'm sure they would.  I got the impression that they're trying to put
out a good distribution, not dismiss some random segment of their
potential market.

And please, Mike, drop the sarcasm.  It's really not necessary here.
Steve was asked to summarize his opinion on the list when he was given
the copy of Xandros.