Re: Mozilla MPlayer plug-in and Radeon dualhead (was Re: Xandros 2.0)

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 04:42:00PM -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> http://rpm.livna.org/

I'd already found it, but this works too.

> Did the configuration get updated?  (If so, the old configuration,
> which should just work, should be in /etc/X11.)

Indeed, the configuration got updated, but I went ahead and reverted
back to my old config, and it still didn't work.

> Did you try re-running redhat-config-xfree86?

I did, many upon many times over with the same result.

--
Nathaniel Reindl

"Du weisst doch, dass du es lesen willst, und mach was du musst, weil
es das einzige Ding wird, das du machen wirst."