Re: Penguin Cartoon

Isn't this buy definition off topic?
I am not trying to be obnoxious, I just get enough email I have no
desire to read without adding stuff from the mailing list.  As I have
mail rules to dump all messages starting with "OT"
This should, theoreticaly, eliminate seeing crap like "cute" forwards
from the silug list, but that is not the case.  I'm just saying this to
remind everyone that I'm on this list to learn interesting stuff, and
maybe help someone with what I know.  I'm not here for jokes, stories,
forwards, etc, etc that have nothing to do with linux.

Jeremy

--
jlawler <jlawler@siu.edu>