Re: Forget MS for a moment, let's talk 100% Dell ... undisputed

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 19:47, Sean \The RIMBoy\ wrote:
> How about this.  You've made your point.  You don't like Dell for any
> number of reasons.

Actually, if I work at a 400+ employee company, Dell is a good PC OEM to
stick with.

I'm talking more about the Dell decision to falsely offer Linux as a
standard OS, per Intel's mandate, by offering system configurations no
one wanted, per <allegedly/indirectly>Microsoft's
mandate</allegedly/indirectly>.

> Let's move on to another subject.  It's clear that there's no changing
> your mind, we're all well aware of your views.

How can you "change my mind" when I'm telling you from "first hand
experience"???

I guess I can't.  Many of you'all don't know me, and that's fine.  I'm
sure I seem to be a noob to many.  Oh well.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- Engineer, Technologist, School Teacher
b.j.smith@ieee.org