Re: What then must we do? -- it's a conspiracy against Windows

> Just like Microsoft isn't "going out of its way" to prevent
> Linux from getting into Best Buy.
>
> Microsoft is simplying making laptops "Windows-only," just like it has
> made Best Buy "Windows-only."

Don't forget about making Office Depot "Windows Only".
Non-WindowsXP-logo hardware *AND SOFTWARE* need not apply to get shelf
space in our stores. Google it. Fer True.

Repeat after me:

I will not spend a dime with Best Buy. Not even the crappy loss leaders.
I will not spend a dime with Best Buy. Not even the crappy loss leaders.
I will not spend a dime with Best Buy. Not even the crappy loss leaders.

I will not spend a dime with Office Depot. Not even the crappy loss leaders.
I will not spend a dime with Office Depot. Not even the crappy loss leaders.
I will not spend a dime with Office Depot. Not even the crappy loss leaders.

Tell *all* of your friends.

Mike/