Re: considering covad

At 04:37 PM 1/27/2004, you wrote:

>I pay $92 per month TOTAL to SBC Ameritech for TWO stinking ISDN circuits.
>That includes my sales tax and my local telephone call rates.  $92 / 2 =
>$46/mo.

There's no logical reason to quote a single B channel - you can't get
128Kbps over ONE ISDN circuit, - that was the confusion. If you want 24/7
ISDN, you will have to pay the ILEC about $90/month for the line, and
$30-$50/month for the port. Thought that was what I had said ths morning <g>?

>ISDN Line charges are NOT metered to 20 hour a month service.  Only PORT
>charges are limited to service.

Well, .. SWBell does. We HAVE a 20 hour plan at $40/month for 2B+D. I'd
offer to show you our phone bill, but the charges aren't split out by line
<g>. We pay $80/month for 2B + two analog. The bill was about $35 before we
added back the ISDN three years ago, plus taxes.

         Lee