Re: SUN's Project Looking Glass

Not so cool in the COST and NON-OPEN Proprietary SUN Licensing (not exactly
like in that other$ world, but close... restrictive and painful nonetheless).

Granted, this Looking Glass is work in progress - and there is no public
consumption, even an alpha I know of (yet) but for comparison, check out
SUN's idea of a "desktop system"  http://tinyurl.com/2vbeu  - $100 per user
PER YEAR! (and for a limited time only, you get a gracious 50% off!!!)

...  YGWYPF?????  ...

(You Get What You Pay For)    <- NOT!

--
Laz