Re: Credit card processing vendors, recomendations.

At 02:55 PM 1/23/2004, you wrote:

>If you use the cable, with the right plan, Sprint Vision doesn't count
>against your minutes at all :-)

Never really checked, but I think you're right. You're not calling a number
when you use the service, and we never did receive any charges that were
not calls used. I'm pretty sure Verizon is the same deal. Now, if Sprint
only had a network that worked in this area <g>!

         Lee