Re: Credit card processing vendors, recomendations.

On Friday 23 January 2004 09:55 am, Kara Pritchard wrote:
> Right now I process my CC payments via telephone.  It's the least
> expensive, given my low volume.  You just get a merchant account set up
> with your bank.
>
> If you want something on-line, check out ECHO. echo-inc.com I think.  They
> are Open Source Friendly :-)

Yes I didn't mention that, but it goes unsaid that Opensource friendly
definately scores points (vote with your dollars folks).
Also I do shows and farmes markets, so I will need some kind of POS system in
the future (although if the cost is too much I may just take a laptop and do
batch processing after the show, taking the chance of eating any bad cards,
may cost less than the POS terminals I've seen.  Or maybe use it as an
internet terminal if I could get wireless coverage??).

Matt