Re: The road ahead - Is this stuff really true?

Sir,

Have you not noticed the administration is bought, sold, and owned by
big business. We, as a people, need to retake control of our government.
Be sure to write your reps about the lose of control of programming by
business and government. How this will affect the infrastructure of our
nation.

Sorry, I will step off my soapbox.

Note: For those who have flames to fire, aim to the far right. William
F. Buckley is a little to the left. :) I believe in less government than
he does.

Jerry Hubbard