Thanks from O'Fallon Library

We collected $31 at the meeting for the library. We were able to
purchase 3 very nice books for the children's section of the library
with a small $1.07 cash donation at the end. They were very excited and
very grateful.

I think we made friends there and shouldn't have any trouble keeping our
meeting room.

I was supposed to do that today for next year, but I was hurried trying
to satisfy potential home buyers. We all have our priorities I guess. If
not tomorrow, then next week.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. We brought smiles to some people's
faces today.